Without a solid and documented commitment to protecting the human and capital assets of your company, you could be placing your organization at significant risk.
- Comply with Fed OSHA’s "General Duty Clause" that requires you to maintain a safe work environment?
- Insure the safety and well-being of all your employees?
- Protect your company and its executives from costly workplace violence litigation?
Our mission at Violence Prevention International is to provide "state of the art" workplace violence prevention training and threat assessment services that will reduce your organization’s potential for incidents of violence and exposure to individual and corporate lawsuits.
Violence Prevention International is an experienced and premier provider of:
- Workplace violence prevention programs including the development of policies and procedures
- Violence prevention awareness training (online and in-person) for:
- Threat assessment and evaluation
- Incident response management
- Violence prevention audits and surveys
- Critical incident stress debriefing
- Expert witness consultation
The programs and services of Violence Prevention International are designed to assist organizations in reducing the risk of violence.
Our programs have helped to:
- Save lives
- Decrease violent incidents
- Lower fear and anxiety
- Protect physical assets
- Comply with government regulations
- Avoid litigation involving:
> Negligent hiring
> Negligent training
> Negligent retention
> Wrongful Death